You are: Môn Community Link > Môn Community Link
Môn Community Link
Môn Community Link runs a Social Prescribing service for people over the age of 18 and families living on Anglesey. The service could help if you are experiencing any of the following:
- Feeling socially isolated
- Wanting to improve physical health
- Lacking confidence
- Needing to find some practical support and information to improve your situation.
Our team of Local Asset Co-ordinators will:
- Work with you to identify activities and community services in your area that suit your interests
- Offer support for you to access these activities and services
- Help you to improve your well-being, confidence and independence.
How can I be referred?
Your GP may recognise that you would benefit from some additional support to improve your health and well-being, and suggest a referral. YOU can also contact Môn Community Link yourself, or ask a family member or friend to contact us:- 01248 725745 firstname.lastname@example.orgSelf-Refer